Crack Filler AS-1227 is an easy-to-use multi-purpose filler specially formulated to fill cracks and gaps in a single application. Crack Filler has virtually no shrinkage and is smooth and durable. It is paintable with oil and water-based paints.
One of the great things about working with concrete is that you can easily remove any cracks or damage. A crack filler is exactly what the name suggests – a material designed to fill cracks, damage, and exposed areas of concrete.
Filling cracks and holes in surfaces without any structural movement (walls, ceilings, doors, windows,
etc. Can be used outdoors when painting.
- Virtually no shrinkage
- For painting
- Easy cleaning
How to use Crack Filler AS-1227
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dirt, grease, oil, or water.
- Squeeze the tube and push the filler into the crack or crevice, then smooth the surface with a spatula or scraper.
- Wait 2-3 hours for curing in 2mm coats. Once dry, the filler can be sanded.
- Damp filler can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
- Close the lid after use and store it in a cool and dry place.
Learn about Alseal products on the official website www.alseal.com.au
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 4 cm|
Keep out of reach of children. Safety data sheet available on request. For further health and safety
information, consult the latest safety data sheet.