The combination of the special EasySpray Insulation Foam Penosil formula and the spray creates a unique foam structure with highly efficient sound and heat insulation and excellent airtightness properties. The thickness of the insulating layer is freely selected, the number of layers is not limited.
REDUCES THERMAL BRIDGES
Using a spray nozzle allows you to insulate uneven or hard-to-reach surfaces where traditional insulation materials cannot be used. Sealing all hard-to-reach parts of the structure with a unique elastic compound helps to reduce thermal bridging in complex structures as well as reduce the risk of thermal bridges due to possible movement in the structure. Spray insulation does not create spacers / thermal bridges as with insulation boards.
EASYSPRAY INSULATION FOAM PREVENTS CONDENSATION
EasySpray All Surfaces spray foam can be used successfully on uneven and round surfaces such as pipes, tanks and vessels. Insulating cold surfaces with EasySpray spray foam is a good anti-condensation agent.
TESTED ACCORDING TO AS/NZS 1530.3-1999
1000 ml aerosol can, content 700 ml, 12 per box.
- Most metals
- Roof tiles
- Covering all types of surfaces to provide thermal and sound insulation.
- All inconvenient places to insulate, where using traditional insulation materials is complicated.
- Insulation of pipes, attics, balconies, garages, cellars, tanks and vessels.
- Insulation of lintels, doors, ceilings and other construction parts with the risk of thermal bridges.
WHY EasySpray ALL SURFACES FOAM SEALANT?
• Saves money on energy. Specially designed for thermal insulation.
• Spray applicator is compatible with most foam guns.
• Acoustic barrier. Provides highly effective sound insulation.
• Allows you to quickly and easily isolate geometrically complex surfaces and hard-to-reach areas.
• Applied to the building envelope, creates effective protection from wind and moisture.
• Virtually sealed.
10 Year minimum life means more than that! It is:
12 Cans Carton, Can