Floor Installation Belt Clamp HT will make your job easier
How Floor Installation Belt Clamp helps
- Floor Installation Belt Clamp is a perfect helper for laying solid floorboards, engineering floor, laminate floor and another tongue/groove flooring systems.
- Therefore clamp belt is suitable for any flooring installation project.
- Clamp Belt presses new row of flooring thanks to that can to nail it readily.
- Also, you do not need in addition to helping hands.
- Has an opening of 4 meters and clamping width of 12 cm.
- It provides clamping pressure of 100 kg.
- The purpose of the Belt Clamp is to hold the same asset floorboard in place.
- Joins together floorboards in a seamless cover moreover creates a professional design.
- It is a simple tool of professional-grade which saves your money and time. However not required nor as expensive maintenance as additional training.
- Any Plank Width or Thickness.
So where to buy Floor Installation Belt Clamp?
- Avewood store (Wetherill Park)
- Danias Timber (Marrickville)
- Alex Lind (Padstow)
- Rallis Timber (Marrickville)
- TASS Timber (Auburn)
The flooring installers who tests this Belt Clamp, appreciate its advantages and they wish to install the floor in future with Clamp Belt only.
General Suggestions for Glue Down Application:
Warning – using tools can be dangerous. Always take care and keep away from children. Wear protective eye-wear in work area at all times. Select correct type and size of tool for work.