Fast Drying Gaps Sealer AS-1130 is a premium grade acrylic sealant formulated for fast paint over time (10 minutes). It is suitable for sealing applications where fast paint over is required. The Sealer is paintable and formulated for sealing gaps and joints where movements or vibrations are expected.
AS-1130 sealer is ideal for sealing applications where fast paint overtime is required. It is also good for general sealing applications (door and window joints, cabinet and wardrobe installation, skirting of wood flooring, etc.).
Suitable for various substrates (metal, PVC, wood, concrete, gypsum boards, reinforced cement boards, marble, etc.).
- ASTM C920 (class 12.5) compliant
- 10 minutes paint over time
- Low VOC compliant (SCAQMD rule #1168)
- Permanently flexible & easy cleanup
- The substrate surface must be dry and clean: free of dirt, grease, oil, or standing water.
- Use the two-cloth method to clean if the surface is dirty.
- For a neat finishing, use masking tapes and remove it within the working time.
- For sealant designs with depths of over 10 mm, use approved backing materials.
Usage Instructions Fast Drying Gaps Sealer
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil, or water.
- The surfaces should be clean. To do this, you can use alcohol, M.E.K., or other suitable solvents. Do not use soap or detergent.
- For a neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before sealant skins over.
- Cut the nozzle at a 45° angle to the desired bead-width and apply to a substrate with a cartridge gun.
- Tool the sealant within 5 minutes of extrusion before it skins. Tack-free in 15 minutes.
- Allow drying for one hour before applying water-based paint and 24 hours for oil-based paint.
- Uncured sealant can be cleaned up with a damp cloth.
- Wet sealants can be cleaned up with acetone or mineral spirits.
- Cured sealants can only be removed mechanically.
Ask about Fast Drying Gaps Sealer AS-1130 in all specialty building materials stores
24 pcs cartridges box, Cartridge
|Curing system||: Water evaporation|
|Specific gravity||: 1.57 g/mL|
|Solid content||: 80 %|
|Slump test (ASTM D 2202)||: No slump|
|Stain index (ASTM D 2203)||: No stain|
|Maximum Tensile strength (ASTM D 412)||: 1.6 N/mm²|
|Elongation at break (ASTM D 412)||: 400%|
|Shore A hardness (ASTM D 2240)||: 32|
Keep out of reach of children. Safety data sheet available on request. For further health and safety information, consult the latest safety data sheet.