Aqua Nails AS-5000 is a one-component, high-performance, pasty construction adhesive. The purpose for bonding a variety of common construction materials. Construction adhesive for indoor and outdoor use. AS-5000 provides the strongest adhesion, exceptional adhesion to the surface, and long-term strength. It has a strong initial grip, excellent adhesion, and will not sag on vertical surfaces.
Among builders, this product is commonly referred to as “Liquid Nails”. “Liquid nails®” is actually a brand for a wide range of construction adhesives. Their goal is to find solutions for heavy construction work.
Construction adhesive Aqua Nails AS-5000 is ideal for bonding most building materials. Such as wood, OSB panels, chipboard, metal, concrete, fiber cement board, ceramics, bricks, floor panels. Adhesive can use on polystyrene and mirror.
How to use Aqua Nails AS-5000
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil, or water.
- Cut tip-off and puncture the internal foil seal with nozzle. Cut the nozzle at a 45° angle to the desired bead-width and apply to the substrate with a cartridge gun.
- Two-way contact (lighter connection): Apply adhesive to the base to bond, press, and pull apart. Allow to tack-off for 10 to 30 seconds and press firmly together again. The contact areas tap with a rubber mallet to ensure tight contact.
- One-way method (Heavier substrate bonding): Apply adhesive to the base to bond, press firmly, and securely fasten them together (clamp, nail, screw, etc.). Retain fastening for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Any wet or partially wet adhesive is removable with a piece of cloth. The best way to remove dried adhesive is to use a scraper or sanding.
Tack-free Time: <5 minutes (at 25 °C & 50% R.H)
Application temperature: -20 °C – 38 °C
Service temperature: -30 °C – 60 °C
Storage: Store in a dry and cool place with a temperature below 30 °C.
|Dimensions||25 × 6 × 6 cm|
24 pcs cartridges box, Cartridge
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Irritating to skin. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. It is suspected that it may harm fertility or the unborn baby. May cause damage to the nervous system through prolonged or repeated exposure if inhaled. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. Do not breathe vapor. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Use protective gloves and eye protection. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. Store locked up. Keep out of reach of children. Safety data sheet available upon request. For more information on health and safety, refer to the latest MSDS.