Pull Bar Hardtouch® HD
Over the course of many years and many flooring jobs, flooring layers have developed many flooring tools that make the job as painless as possible. One such need came in the form of a special tool for pull floorboards together in tight spaces. Hardtouch® pull bar is recommended equipment for laying laminate or hardwoods floorboards. Hardtouch® pull bar is a versatile tool that is made to meet the needs of floor laying workers to facilitate floor laying. Use a pull bar to draw the last board into place. Its end is hooked and fits over the edges of the boards. It has a long handle with a curved end that you can tap with a hammer.
The L-shaped pull bar of the end hooks the end of a floorboard against a wall, to pull together the joint when there is no clearance for the hammer and block. On the other side of the pull bar is a cylindrical knob for accepting hammer shock. Hardtouch® pull bar has enough length to create space to strike with the hammer.
The other end of the bar is curved and tapering to the end. therefore, this enables you to use the tool like a crowbar. The bottom of the tool is covered with a rubber band that will protect the floor surface of your installation from possible scratches. Hardtouch® pull bar length for greater leverage and an ergonomic grip for greater control.
The lower part of the tool is covered with a rubber band, which will protect your floor surface from possible scratches during the installation process of the floor.
- Made from Heavy Duty Steel and will stand up to the heavy blows.
- Rubber backing protects floors from scratches during installation.
- Suitable for laminate and solid wood flooring.
- Use to gently pull together planks of tongue and groove, laminate or wood flooring.
- Angled profile allows for use in tight areas such as against walls.
- Long length helps utilize the back of the bar by using it as a pry bar.
- Heavy-duty welding.
- The tool is 50 cm long, so you have more space for a hammer blow.
- Heavy-duty 5 mm plate steel construction means this may just be the last one you buy.
So where to buy Pull Bar Hardtouch® HD?
So where to buy?
- Online e-shop
- Avewood store (Wetherill Park)
- Abbey Timber (Moorebank)
- Alex Lind (Padstow)
- Danias Timber (Marrickville)
- Synteko (Chatswood)
- Rallis Timber (Marrickville)
- TASS Timber (Auburn)
SA, WA, NT, TASMANIA